CCH Associate Board and Staff run Ravenswood 5K

CCH Staff and Board Members at the 2012 Ravenswood 5k.
CCH Staff and Associate Board members at the 2012 Ravenswood 5k.

Our 15 runners in Sunday’s Ravenswood 5K collected $8,850 in donations from 214 supporters as of May 1, meeting our fundraising goal. Thank you all!

This marks the fifth year that the CCH Associate Board has organized our participation in the run, and in conjunction, raise money for CCH by soliciting donations from friends and family.

Six Associate Board members and seven staff members, an intern and a community supporter are running for CCH. To show support, visit our list of runners

Each runner set a personal fundraising goal ranging from $250 to $1,000. The group target totaled $8,850, so our runners reached 87% of their goal on race day. Late contributions raised the remaining 13%.

There’s a friendly competition between the Associate Board and staff to raise more money. This year, the staff started strong and was able to top the Associate Board — a formidable group that came from behind to win last year.

To learn more about the run and check out the leaderboard, visit our Ravenswood 5K website.

– Claire Sloss, Media