Are you someone that wants to be part of team that works for justice and equity? Are you passionate about organizing people impacted by homelessness to change our community? Do you want to work with a collection of smart, dedicated people that work every day to fulfill the human right to housing? If so, the Chicago Coalition for the Homeless (CCH) welcomes you.
Our history of making real change is thanks to the incredible people who work, intern, and volunteer with CCH. We are strengthened by our diversity and living out our core values. We offer employees a generous benefits package, competitive wages, and the opportunity to work in a supportive environment focused on learning and development.
Information on available employment positions are listed below. Those interested in an internship should email our staff contacts, also listed. We look forward to talking with you.
If interested in an internship at CCH, please contact:
- Policy internship inquiries, email Sam Carlson.
- Our summer 2021 and academic year 2021-22 internship applications are now closed.
- Law internship inquiries (law students only), email Arturo Hernandez
- There are no internship slots available with the Law Project at this time.
- Community Organizing internship inquiries, email Wayne Richard
- Development internship inquiries, email Michael Nameche
CCH places about 20 interns a year with its public policy, community organizing, legal, and development staff.
Most interns are college and graduate students earning academic credit. Internships usually run through the academic year or during the summer.