Chicago Coalition for the Homeless is proud to return as an associate charity for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. With the race set for October 13, 2019, we have recruited 18 runners for our 2019 Team to End Homelessness.
Though our guaranteed entry spots have been filled as of November 2018, we are still welcoming runners who received an entry through the marathon drawing.
Non-guaranteed entry runners are welcome to set their own fundraising goal, to be raised online in conjunction with their race training.
Benefits of joining our Team to End Homelessness include:
- Optional participation in the Chicago Area Runner Association or Chicago Endurance Sports training program
- Moisture-wicking team shirt
- Race-day location near the start gate, with private bag check, bathrooms, and refreshments
- Team building events, including a pre-race pasta party
- Team email updates, tips, and advice during training months
- Personal fundraising page and fundraising support from the CCH staff
- The opportunity to support CCH’s mission to prevent and end homelessness