Applications for the 2024-25 school year are being accepted until May 10.
Be sure to review the eligibility requirements and application procedure before you begin an application.
Your application will be read and reviewed by a selection committee made up of students who have previously won CCH college scholarships.
In addition to the application form, all of the following materials must also be received via email or mail by May 10, 2024 at 5 p.m.:
- A copy of the student’s 4-year high school transcript and/or a college transcript.
- Completed background information section and answers to all essay questions.
- Using our recommendation form, supply two (2) letters of recommendation from individuals with direct knowledge of the applicant’s abilities, accomplishments, and potential. One recommendation must be from a teacher, or other school personnel. The other recommendation does not need to be connected to school, as long as it is not a relative or friend. Recommendations must be signed, and on school/organization letterhead.
- Using our certification form, the applicant’s homeless or formerly homeless status must be verified by a homeless school liaison or service/shelter provider.
- Documentation of any other scholarships/financial aid received to date (if applicable).
Please email materials to Christy Beretta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Materials can also be mailed to:
CCH Scholarship Committee
Chicago Coalition for the Homeless
70 E. Lake St., Suite 720
Chicago, IL 60601
Questions? Please contact Christy Beretta at email@example.com or (773) 906-3402.