The Fair Tax will increase taxes on the top 3% in Illinois. I am voting yes on Fair Tax because I believe my community needs more money for [Add your own ideas and write about what is important to you and what you think your community needs! Some ideas are housing, schools, health care, and roads].
Fill out this form and join me in pledging to vote yes on Fair Tax in the November election! bit.ly/cchfairtax
In Illinois, the rich are not paying their fair share in taxes. Even before COVID-19, our community public schools have been closing or overcrowded, mental health clinics and supportive programs have shut down, and we do not have enough affordable housing in our communities. This is why we need the Fair Tax, where the top 3% of Illinois earners will pay a higher tax rate and the other 97% will get an income tax cut or pay no more in income taxes.
Pledge to vote yes on Fair Tax with me in the November election! bit.ly/cchfairtax
Share CCH’s Facebook post here.