This Thursday, Nov. 29 – before 2 p.m. –is the deadline to sign up for our 2019 Chicago Marathon team.
Chicago Coalition for the Homeless is proud to return as an associate charity for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. With the race set for October 13, 2019, we have already recruited a dozen runners for our next Team to End Homelessness, offering them guaranteed entries to the race.
Runners are required to set a $1,250 minimum fundraising goal, to be raised online in conjunction with their race training.
Benefits of joining our Team to End Homelessness include:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- Optional participation in the CARA training program
- Moisture-wicking team shirt
- Race-day location near the start gate, with private bag check, bathrooms, and refreshments
- Team building events, including a pre-race pasta party
- Team email updates, tips, and advice during training months
- Personal fundraising page and fundraising support from the CCH staff
- The opportunity to support CCH’s mission to prevent and end homelessness
In addition, the CCH team welcomes runners who would like to participate in the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8k race on Sunday, March 24, 2019. We offer similar team benefits and a $1,000 suggested minimum goal.
Even if you are not planning to run the 2019 Shamrock Shuffle with our team, if you register for the race, please use our unique registration link.
For more information, contact Claire Sloss or complete this interest form.