CCH is proud to be a 2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon associate charity again for the race on October 13, 2019. We are now recruiting our next Team to End Homelessness, offering a limited number of guaranteed entries to the race.
Runners will be required to set a $1,250 minimum fundraising goal, to be raised online in conjunction with their race training.
Benefits of joining our Team to End Homelessness include:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- Optional participation in CARA training program
- Moisture-wicking team shirt
- Race day location near the start gate with private bag check, bathrooms, and refreshments
- Team building events, including a pre-race pasta party
- Team email updates, tips, and advice during training months
- Personal fundraising page and fundraising support from CCH staff
- The opportunity to support CCH’s mission to prevent and end homelessness
Our team will also welcome runners who would like to participate in the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8k race on Sunday, March 24, 2019, with similar team benefits and a $1,000 suggested minimum goal. Even if you are not planning to run the 2019 Shamrock Shuffle with our team, if you register for the race, please use our unique registration link.