CCH is proud to be an affiliate charity for the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon on Sunday, October 7, 2018. We are recruiting our next Team to End Homelessness, offering a limited number of guaranteed entries to the race.
The Chicago Marathon’s team sign-up deadline is Thursday, Nov. 30.
Runners will be required to set a $1,000 minimum fundraising goal, to be raised online in conjunction with their race training.
Benefits of joining our Team to End Homelessness include:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- Optional participation in CARA training program
- Moisture-wicking team shirt
- Race day location near the start gate with private bag check, bathrooms, and refreshments
- Team building events, including a pre-race pasta party
- Team email updates, tips, and advice during training months
- Personal fundraising page and fundraising support from CCH staff
- The opportunity to support CCH’s mission to prevent and end homelessness
For more information about joining our team, please contact Claire Sloss at firstname.lastname@example.org or (773) 906-3409.