CCH is proud to be an affiliate charity for the 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon on Sunday, October 8. We have recruited 13 runners to our Team to End Homelessness this year, and are still recruiting runners who obtained entry through the drawing.
Each of our runners will raise at least $1,000 from friends and family online in conjunction with their race training. You can donate in honor of our team here.
Benefits of joining our Team to End Homelessness include:
- Optional participation in the Chicago Area Runners Association (CARA) training program
- Moisture-wicking team shirt
- Race Day location near the start gate, with private bag check, bathrooms, and refreshments
- Team building events, including a pre-race pasta party
- Team email updates, tips, and advice during training months
- Personal fundraising page and fundraising support from the CCH staff
- The opportunity to support CCH’s mission to prevent and end homelessness
For more information about joining our team, please contact Claire Sloss at email@example.com or (773) 906-3409.